Last days are connate in me,
Arrive by flight so quick, how long I have longed for thee
Im free now, in your embrace,
I trace the lines of my tears down your face
Flames become embers; extinguished,
Dissapear into the night I wish
I had time to bid fare thee well completely
Slip gently into history, pages turn, new chapter, lest I forget thee
Dust settles on you and me,
Endearing you to me this time,
This time we had, finally, I feel.
Arrive by flight so quick, how long I have longed for thee
Im free now, in your embrace,
I trace the lines of my tears down your face
Dissapear into the night I wish
I had time to bid fare thee well completely
Slip gently into history, pages turn, new chapter, lest I forget thee
Endearing you to me this time,
This time we had, finally, I feel.
Pain makes me human, you made me real.
Envelop my soul, I smoulder to be with you
Leaving you behind, in the distance, I have to,
Wrap your final gaze around my person
Shroud me from my destiny, love; eternal.
Wrap your final gaze around my person
Shroud me from my destiny, love; eternal.
No comments:
Post a Comment